|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||TUV Rhineland, RoHS, CE etc.|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||10 pcs / opp|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs / Month|
|Test Voltage:||6KV(50Hz,1Min)||Degree Of Protection:||IP68|
|Compatible Solar Cable:||2.5/4.0 /6.0 Mm² (14/12/10 AWG)||Contact Material:||Copper, Tin Plated|
|Pin Dimension:||4.0 MM||Rated Current:||10A-15A ( Diode),20-30A MC4 Pins|
mc4 panel connector,
mc4 cable connectors
Stable Performance MC4 Diode Connector , Waterproof Solar Connector
solar diode connector
Xinyuan solar diode connector is Compatible with multi contact 4 connector,suitable to solar cable 2.5 mm2,
4mm2 and 6mm2 in solar connection project.quickly and reliable connection of the solar cables to thephotovoltaic
system(solar panels, converters).
How to Connect MC4 Connectors?
|1. Female Insulated Connector Housing
2. Male Insulated Connector Housing
3. Housing Nut with internal rubber bushing/cable gland (seals wire entry)
4. Female Mating Contact
5. Male Mating Contact
6. Wire Crimp Area
7. Locking Tab
8. Locking Slot – Unlock Area (press to release)
|Xinyuan’S MC4 connectors are compatible for use with AWG #10, AWG #12, or AWG #14 wire/cable with an outer insulation diameter between 2.5 and 6.0 mm.|
1) Strip 1/4d of the insulation from the cable end to be terminated with the MC4 connector using a wire stripper. Be careful not to nick or cut the conductor.
2 )Insert the bare conductor into the crimping area (Item 6) of the metallic mating contact and crimp using a special purpose crimping tool. If a crimping tool is not available the wire may be soldered into the contact.
3 )Insert the metallic mating contact with the crimped wire through the Housing Nut and rubber bushing (Item 3) and into the insulated housing, till the metallic pin fits snug into the housing.
4) Tighten the Housing Nut (Item 3) onto the connector housing. When the nut is tightened, the internal rubber bush is compressed around the outer jacket of the cable and thus, provides water-tight sealing.
Push the Two Connector pairs together such that the two locking tabs on the MC4 Female Connector (Item 7) align with the two corresponding locking slots on the MC4 Male Connector (Item 8). When the two connectors are coupled, the locking tabs slide into the locking slots and secure.
To uncouple the two connectors, press the ends of the locking tabs (Item 7) as they appear in the open locking slot (Item 8) to release the locking mechanism and pull the connectors apart.
Make sure that no current is flowing when uncoupling is attempted.
1. When the surface of a solar panel is exposed to sunlight, a DC voltage appears at the output terminals turning it into a live voltage source that may produce electrical shock.
2. To avoid any electrical shock hazard during assembly/installation, make sure that the solar panel is not exposed to sunlight or is covered to block any solar irradiation.
Specification Of solar diode connector
solar diode connector
|Rated Voltage||TUV 1000 DC/ UL 600V DC|
|Rated Current||10A-15A ( Diode),20-30A MC4 Pins|
|Contact material||copper, tin plated|
|Contact resistance||less than 0.5 m ohm|
|Degree of protection||IP68|
|Pin dimension||4.0 MM|
|Compatible Solar cable||2.5/4.0 /6.0 mm² (14/12/10 AWG)|
DRAWING of Solar diode connector
Contact Person: sales